In addition to donating our time to several important non-profit organizations in Sheboygan County, we are proud to host an annual fundraising gala each year (2020 Date is 11/14/2020). Proceeds from this gala are distributed to both our Partner Charity as well several other organizations through our General Funding application process. We select recipients of these funds that align with our mission to support the social, economic, educational, cultural, and civic conditions of Sheboygan County.
Our Partner Charity is typically an organization seeking a sizable donation (typically over $50,000) and one who is willing to assist in selling raffle tickets, securing corporate tables, and gathering auction items to be bid on the night of the event. In return, we enthusiastically share half of the net proceeds from the gala with our Partner Charity. The remaining half of our net proceeds are distributed to a handful of other local organizations or projects.
SSC is currently accepting applications for our 2020 Partner Charity. Each year we invite all Sheboygan County 501(c)3 to submit an application to be the Partner for the year. Partner Charity Applications (tier 1) and all supporting documents are to be submitted by March 31st. Submissions are to be electronically submitted with all accompanying documents via email by March 31, 2020. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Due to the unforeseen circumstances in the world we have extended the deadline for Partner Charity applications til 4/15/2020. We are going to review and move forward based on the best interest of our community. We appreciate your hard work in these unstable times. If you have any questions please reach out to us.
General Funding Applications for funding requests under $7,500 are available in September 2020.
Sheboygan Service Club supports anyone in need of compassion, shelter, nourishment or education within Sheboygan County. Organizations who have received funding over the years from the Sheboygan Service Club:
|• Above & Beyond Children’s Museum
• Big Brothers & Big Sisters
• Bookworm Gardens
• Boys & Girls Club
• Camp Evergreen
• Deland Receiving Home
• Easter Seals Wisconsin
• Family Resource Center of Sheboygan County
• Friends of Camp Anokijig
• Friends of St. Nicholas Hospital
• Friends of the Senior Activity Center of Sheboygan
• Great Marriages of Sheboygan County
• John Michael Kohler Arts Center
• LOVE In the Name of Christ (INC) Sheboygan County
• MABAS Division 113 Dive Team
• Maywood (The Environmental Park Trust of Sheboygan County
• Mead Public Library
• Meals on Wheels of Sheboygan County
• Mental Health of America in Sheboygan County
• Project Linus Sheboygan County Chapter
• Rainbow Kids, INC
• Safe Harbor of Sheboygan, INC
• Safety Town
• Salvation Army / Emmaus Meals
• Sharon S. Richardson Hospice
• Shaw Family Playground
• Sheboygan County Senior Activity Center
• Sheboygan County YMCA and YMCA Camp Y-Koda Outdoor Skills and Education
• Special Olympics Sheboygan County
• WI Foster Grandparent Program (SASD Unit)